The Heritage Inn Balloon Festival would not be as successful without the countless hours of dedication our volunteers provide. We welcome you to join our team to help during the event.
Special Requirements for 2020
The High River Balloon Events Committee is grateful for the amazing support shown by High River and surrounding communities during the event. Without volunteers to provide crew support, visiting pilots would not be able to fly. As with other events, COVID-19 has impacted our typical procedures and we have been busy adapting the 2020 Festival to ensure everyone involved remains healthy and safe.
Please complete and submit your application by either:
We are looking for:
- balloon crew
- field maintenance
- scoring teams
We have something for everyone. This is a fun event if you would just like to help out and be part of the fun. We need whatever time you can give with various shifts and days available. All volunteers receive a t-shirt and lots fun at this most extraordinary event.
How can you help?
- Complete the online application form below.
- Download and complete the 2020 Volunteer Application and email it to email@example.com
- Invite your family, friends, and neighbours to come along and help out.
- Spread the word that we need volunteers by sending out emails, texts, and making posts on your Facebook page.
- Balloon Crew volunteers must be at least 14 years or older
- Experience driving trailers plus local knowledge of the area would be helpful for some positions.